Our Social Fabric's COVID-19 Emergency Response Team has put together a set of protocols to ensure the safety of its volunteers, customers and staff.
When we are open for in-person shopping,
- we will be operating at reduced capacity with 50 customers plus staff allowed in the store. Our volunteers will monitor how many customers are shopping in the store at any one time. This means there may be a wait to enter the store - thank you for your patience.
- you will be asked to sanitize your hands on entry.
- social distancing is mandatory.
- wearing of face coverings is optional but we strongly encourage their use. Our team will all be wearing masks and/or ‘sneeze shields’.
- payment will be taken by credit and debit card only. Sorry, we’re not accepting cash at this time.
Any concerns? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org