Date: Thursday, January 24, 4:00 – 8:00 pm
(one session 4 hrs)
- Instructor: Denise Jones Chu, Hello Beautiful
- Skills: Student will have some general sewing experience
- Equipment/Supplies: Bring your own basic sewing kit (scissors, seam ripper, measuring tape, straight pins, we also have supplies in the workshop area)
- Domestic sewing machines will be provided in the OSF Shop. Students are welcome to bring their own sewing machine to the class, if they prefer.
- Cost: $55 registration fee includes:
- All pattern pieces
- Instruction for assembling the Pouf, creating the bias tape and piping, inserting the zipper closure, creating the inner bag liner and drawstring toggle closure
- Cording for piping around the top and bottom of the Pouf
- 22” Zipper for bottom closure
- Fabric for inner bag liner and for the base of the Pouf
- Drawstring and toggle stop for the inner bag liner
- Students may bring their own fabric for the cover or choose from a huge selection of designer sample pieces in coordinating colours and patterns in the OSF Shop.
- Class size is limited to 8 students.
Click HERE to register.