Spring has sprung and Our Social Fabric is having a Sale this coming Sunday, April
23rd from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. We’ve received a lot of interesting donations in the past month and that means we have lots of variety and awesome stock for you to choose from.
Here’s what we have in the shop this month:
- Merino Wool Knit—OMG these are sooo beautiful. We have bundles ready for you in 3 meter lengths—fabric has wonderful drape and excellent for sports and casual wear.
- Bamboo Cotton Knits—Lots of bundles in purple, black and
charcoal, all $3/m
- 2010 Olympic Wear—We have bundles of Super Stretch Technical Fleece in
blue and white—left from the Olympic skating team uniform project. Great for
skating outfits and winter sports wear.
- Black Technical Fleece has been really popular, folks have been buying bolts and lots of our 3 meter packages. Pick up a whole bolt for $80 at the
sale. If you can’t make it to our sale, e-mail OSF
(firstname.lastname@example.org) to book a time to meet one of our Board members at the shop.
- Quilting Bundles—lots of quilting bundles to get those creative juices going and bundles of cotton and cotton blends to
compliment your projects.
- Denim—May 4th is Jean’s Day! Pick up some light weight denim or chambray, whip up a pair of jeans or make a top or shirt and show
your support for BC Children’s Hospital.
- Clearance $10 Bolts—we need space for more fabric so we have to say good bye to some upholstery stock—get ‘em while
they’re hot—great for covering
chairs, bag making, coats etc.
- Thread and Zippers —Lots of cone thread for all your sewing project and all zippers are 10 for $1
–Hope to see you on Sunday, April 23rd!
Questions / to learn more:
• Instagram: Oursocialfabric
• e-mail: email@example.com
• To volunteer: firstname.lastname@example.org
• To donate: email@example.com
LOCATION / ENTRANCE
Please use our Venables Street entrance: Enter the GREY door marked 1275 Venables
located beside the three grey south facing loading bay doors labelled B C D. Walk through the loading bay area towards the freight elevator and up the stairs to the third floor. Follow the signs to OSF. Click on link for Google Map We usually have a volunteer operating the elevator, however, if you
know you need elevator service please email us a few days prior to the sale and we will send you a contact telephone number to use during the sale to call for elevator assistance.
WHERE TO PARK
Park only in VISITOR spots unless you are loading up your vehicle. There is parking on westbound Venables, west of Clark just past the parking lot entrance. There is also 2 hour parking on Clark in front of the Clark entrance as well on the north side of the building on Adanac. On Sundays, there is ample parking in the Russell building parking lot. Please park legally and avoid unwelcome surprises.