10:00 am to 1:00 pm
#340—1275 Venables Street, Vancouver
Our next big sale is this coming Sunday, June 12th at 10:00 am!
Thank you everyone for your awesome support at our grand re-opening last month—it was great to see old friends and long-time supporters of OSF. One of our visitors at the sale, Midori Oba, revealed the beautiful black and white top that she made with fabrics found in our “Free Bin” – way to go Midori! Thank you also to the great bunch of volunteers who have been helping us with rolling and sorting fabric in preparation for our sales.
Here are some of the items that you will find at the upcoming Sale:
· Lots and lots of bamboo & cotton jersey knits—perfect for summer t-shirts and “swooshie” sun dresses! Lots of pretty summer colours to choose from. We are very grateful to a local manufacturer for donating their bolt ends to OSF!
· We’ve replenished the “Vintage Fabrics” bins with one of a kind cotton prints and linens.
· A new and improved notions section—all reasonably priced, of course!
· And a whole bin of white Ripstop Nylon from the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Games—only $2/meter
· The lace and trim bins are also overflowing and a few baskets of hand-spun 100% wool and yarn—wonderful for felting and art collages.
See you on Sunday, June 12th!
Questions / to learn more:
Web Site: http://www.oursocialfabric.org
To volunteer: email@example.com
To donate: firstname.lastname@example.org
General e-mail: e-mail: email@example.com
LOCATION / ENTRANCE
Clark Street Entrance: Enter door between the shrubs on Clark Street and walk up to the 3 rd floor.
Venables Street Entrance: Enter the bright blue door marked 1275 Venables located beside the three loading bay doors. Walk all the way through the loading bay and up the stairs to the third floor. Ask one of our volunteers about freight elevator service. Follow the signs to OSF. Map
WHERE TO PARK
Park only in VISITOR spots unless you are loading up your vehicle. There is parking on westbound Venables, west of Clark just past the parking lot entrance. There is also 2 hour parking on Clark in front of the Clark entrance as well on the north side of the building on Adanac. On Sundays, there is ample Visitor parking in the Russell building parking lot. Please park legally and avoid unwelcome surprises.