We’re really excited about Re-Purposeful. Re-Purposeful is a live fashion show of vintage “upcycled” garments, presented by local fashion historian Ivan Sayers. We don’t do many events, and this one is probably our biggest so far! Alongside the live show and lecture, there’ll be a silent auction of desirable fabric and handcrafted goodness, a vintage pattern sale, and more.
But we can’t do it without your help!
How to help Our Social Fabric present a great show
- Come to the show! If you’re worried about coming to North Vancouver, don’t be. The venue is easily accessed by the 246 bus. Also, the air in North Vancouver smells amazing. Buy your ticket now
- Spread the word about the show. Tell your friends, family, co-workers, kind-looking strangers …
- Print out a poster and bring it to your local library, fabric store, or craft shop!
- Share our Facebook event on your Facebook page!
- Send us photos of your upcycled creations. We know you’ve been creating awesome things from OSF fabric, thrift store clothes, and other second-hand sources. We want to share them in an OSF Community slideshow during the event. Email your photos (and information about the items) to firstname.lastname@example.org.