As you know, we’re moving into our new space at 871 East Hastings in August and we need your help!
Email us if you can help with the following items: you’ll get a free bag of fabric for your trouble!
- Tuesday Aug 20 at 12:30 p.m.
Meeting at Langara College to move some desks. Will likely take a few hours.
- Saturday Aug 24 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
We need help moving donated furniture into our new space, plus packing fabric at the old space.
- Anytime: electrical help
Are you an experienced electrician or know one? We need someone to look at the wiring in our new space!
Lead our communications work!
We also need someone to join our board and lead our communications work!
Email us with a resumé and cover letter if you’re interested in putting your talents to work for OSF. We’re especially looking for the following experience:
- strategic communications planning work: you know how to build a long-term communications plan for an organization, helping its key messages reach its diverse audiences
- online communications experience: you know how to communicate through social media on behalf of a brand to build awareness and community, and you’ve worked with Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, and Mailchimp
- public relations experience: you know how to get the word out about an organization and build its profile in the region
- a passion for fabric and recycling!
We can’t wait to hear from you!